Thursday, September 8, 2011

My interest


I love nature and engineer. I love peace and I have interest in trees, plants and beautiful surroundings. I enjoy gardening and planting trees. I could feel the cold ground, the smell of the plant and exercise. It makes me feel relaxed and less stressful. Moreover, I take care of plants and plant growth. I see my flowers and plants of fruitful. It makes me feel good and want to do next. Also, I'm interested in the engineering and new technology. I'm interested in the various circuits. It can be connected together in electrical appliances and it is something to be endless. The circuit works according to my design. I can create something yourself. It gives me a realistic, comfortable and happy.

4 comments:

  1. Me too. I love nature and gardening. Unfortunately, I've tried to grow roses, but they all died. What kind of plants do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all kinds of trees, especially large trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your favorite? For large trees, golden teak is a good choice for me. They can be sold for a lot of money or can be used to build a beautiful house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 555!!! I like all kinds of trees. It's just a shady to me, that is fine with me. I'm happy and I like it best.

    ReplyDelete